Exciting Fontan Meeting organised by Ramón y Cajal University Hospital, Madrid, Spain on 25 January 2024.Program highlights:
- State of the art conference: Physiology of Fontan circulation. Definition of Fontan Failure.
- EASL-ERN position paper on liver involvement in patients with Fontan-type circulation introduced by Juan Carlos García-Pagán from Clinical Hospital, Barcelona, Spain
- Fontan-associated liver disease
- Heart and combined liver-heart transplantation
- Thromboembolic Complications in Fontan Circulation
- Lymphatic complications after Fontan surgery
- Pregnancy in Fontan Circulation
- Areas of research & debate in Fontan circulation
- Pharmacological treatment for Fontan
- Circulation: something new on the horizon?
The places on the course are limited.
The program is accredited by the Comisión de Formación Continuada de las Profesiones Sanitarias de la Comunidad de Madrid-Sistema Nacional de Salud. To obtain the credits: you must attend the entire day and complete the satisfaction survey on the course website.
If you want to attend face to face this is the right way:
If you want to attend online use this path: