Contact Information for physicians/patients
• Rare Diseases Coordination Center Support Unit; firstname.lastname@example.org;
• General Appointment Tel.: +371 371 67000610,
• Local associate – Assist. prof. Dr. med. Sniedze Laivacuma (infectologist, hepatologist); E-mail: email@example.com
Particular rare liver disease expertise of the centre
• Wilson disease
• Autoimmune hepatitis
• Primary biliary cholangitis
• Primary sclerosing cholangitis
Assoc. prof. Dr. med. Aleksejs Derovs
RARE-LIVER official Riga East university hospital representative
ERN Team and Contact
- Local associate – Assist. prof. Dr. med. Sniedze Laivacuma (infectologist, hepatologist);
- Chief physician of Gastroenterology and hepatology centre of Riga East university hospital – Prof. Dr. med. Indra Zeltina (infectologist, hepatologist).
Multidisciplinary centre, covering both in-patients and out-patients, with the particular focus on gastroenterology and hepatology, including rare diseases, with specific radiologic and endscopical possibilities.